Ithaca Soap 17th Century Suds
Tired of itchy dry Skin? Allergies? We are here to help!
Demo at Home Green Home Saturday 8/29/15 noon-5pm. Come Celebrate the New Ithaca Commons and sample our bar soap, liquid soap, lip balm and creams.
We are at The Ithaca Farmers Market Saturdays 9am-3pm and Sundays10am-3pm
On the Ithaca Waterfront. Walk or bike from Ithaca. Booth 22 Come see us.
Not coming to Ithaca? Sign up for our mailing list at the bottom right of this page and receive a shipping credit.
What's happening NOW!
This week in the factory: Andy is making soap! Yay!
17CS-Ithaca Soap is the new name for our same super lathery, luxurious, skin conditioning, organic soap and body care with a new look. It's still us here at 17th Century Suds.
Find out about the next contest, specials, factory news, sales, a yummy recipe, what's in season at the Ithaca Farmers' Market, and interesting info. Click here to sign up for the weekly update
- See you at the Ithaca Farmers' Market at Steamboat Landing. Saturdays from 9-3pm. Sundays 10-3pm.
- Simple Mosquito Repellant...Lavender, Rosemary. Eucalyptus for Black Flies.
- Check out our locations page to find a store with our body care in it near you!
- Alpaca Roving. Natural White, Rose, Mix of True Black, White and Rose Taupe. $3.00 oz.
- Please contact us for international shipping